Wednesday 25 June 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog,
I would like to explain a bit about me to introduce who I am...
My name is India (screen name is Katt) and I love to blog and share my life with my close gang of followers who read my old blog 'Katrina'. By the way, I am changing blogs because 'Katrina' is a commonly used name and was not unique at all. 

But now vanillazap is born! And here you will find everything you could find on my old blog only a much wider range of videos and topics. 

Back to me.. I live in England and like to document what I have been doing. Whether I post the footage or not is debatable but I am willing to challenge myself hareder this time through. I have some friends with the same hobby of blogging as me including Daysii, Jazzy da unicorn and a few others (mainly guy friends who do 'Lets Play' videos). I am known to be just a little obsessive over beauty and fashion compared to some of my friends but at least I have some who share the love! :) On this blog, the focus is : beauty, fashion and life although maybe some aliens may sneek in somewhere to break the topic of life! (Who knows?) I am so excited to start this blog and hope it succeeds! Love ya lots.. already,

Katt xx

No comments:

Post a Comment